Since style.com is our go-to site for fashion news, their Assistant Editor Jessica Minkoff is the obvious go-to girl for everything new and cool. As our Tastemaker this week, Jessica has curated a list of picks that is perfectly on-trend for fall. After the jump, get to know this super stylish gal and all the things, little and big, that make her world turn!
Name & gig: Jessica Minkoff, Assistant Editor at Style.com
1. I wear rings nearly every day.
2. First on my fall lust list: A Celine Nano bag, Gaia Repossi finger ring
3. If I could only wear one brand for the rest of my life, it would be Proenza Schouler
4. My not-so-standard closet staple: Printed cropped pants
5. The soundtrack to my style would be: ”Electric Feel” by MGMT
1. I can’t live without: Gum
2. When I was younger, I wanted to be a ballerina
1. I never leave home without my: iPhone
2. You’ll find my picture next to this word in the dictionary: Unyielding
3. My morning routine in 5 steps: Swimming, Blueberries, Email ,Outfit Deliberation, Pilates Mat