We’ve long-admired San Francisco blogger Krystal Bick’s pretty, polished style so you can imagine how beyond-thrilled we are to have her as this week’s Tastemaker! The cherry on top: Krystal also donated two super cute dresses to our TF Charity Sale, going on now! Lucky us and lucky you!
Want to get to know one of favorite local ladies a little better? Read on for Krystal’s fave tunes, morning routine (you may be surprised by the first thing she reaches for) and more!
Name & Gig: Krystal Bick, Blogger behind This Time Tomorrow and Merchandising Specialist at Google
1. I wear heels nearly every day.
2. First on my need-now list: Givenchy fold over shark tooth boots.
3. If I could only wear one brand for the rest of my life, it would be Proenza Schouler.
4. My not-so-standard closet staple: Prada flame/tail light heels.
1. I can’t live without Diet Coke.
2. When I was younger, I wanted to be a photographer for National Geographic.
3. The soundtrack to my life would be:
Song for my style: “She’s a Rainbow” — Rolling Stones
Song for my love life: “Sweet Thing” — Van Morrison
Song for my personality: “Sweet Jane” — Velvet Underground
Song for my social life: “Start Me Up” — Rolling Stones
Other: Obsessed with this song right now: “The Myth of Youth” — Geographer
4. I never leave home without my Android phone. Otherwise, I’ll go through Instagram withdrawals.
5. You’ll find my picture next to this word in the dictionary: Night owl
6. My morning routine in 5 words: Yawn, Diet Coke, check e-mail